How do staffing agencies recruit?
Every requirement and search for healthcare workers is distinct, yet most searches adhere to a set procedure. At Judge, we approach recruiting in six steps.
- Clear understanding of the role, business need, corporate culture, and any unique requirements is the goal of the discussion.
- Targeted Searches - Making use of a team of recruiters to look for talent in a variety of ways, including but not limited to pipeline development and referrals, social media outreach, utilizing our proprietary database and AI & machine learning matching of ideal candidates, and reaching out to personal & corporate networks.
- Candidates are screened to ensure they are the best fit for the position and the firm using a variety of tactics, such as phone, in-person, and virtual interviews, skills tests, reference checks, and technical evaluations.
- Candidate Selection and Submission: Choosing deserving applicants and submitting them along with a thorough synopsis, resume, summary of how their skills match requirements, availability, and prices and expectations.
- Offers & Onboarding: After an offer is made and accepted, our internal compliance team may conduct the required background checks and drug tests and get the new employee ready to start working.
- Performance assessment and relationship management - contact with candidates is essential to any successful engagement. We are able to assess, make corrections, and guarantee the greatest levels of contractor retention through personal and routine outreach to the applicant and hiring manager.
Aimic offers comprehensive workforce solutions for the healthcare sector, allowing you to totally concentrate on your operations. Depending on your needs, our skilled recruiters can access the resources and networks needed to find the ideal individual.
We offer healthcare and medical staffing services to hospitals, acute care facilities, outpatient clinics, long-term acute care facilities (LTAC), skilled nursing facilities (SNF), long-term care (LTC), assisted living facilities, independent living, and continuing care retirement communities.
In the offshore staffing and recruitment sector, Aimic sets the pace. We provide businesses with a wide choice of specialized techniques that enable them to improve their staff and handle any kind of business Challenge.